So my life is fucking awesome right now
- I’m seeing 4 concerts this month: HAIM- tonight (4/10), MS MR (4/14), The 1975 (4/17), The National w/ Portugal. The Man (4/26).
They’re all playing for 2 nights, have sold out, and have ticket prices hiked up for more than double their face value/the price I bought them for.
- I have a cool fuck buddy. Ex: last time we hung out, we drank, smoked, watched Game of Thrones, had awesome sex, cuddled and went to sleep and then had awesome sex again… which we actually do every time except the GoT was new lol. And besides being reallllly good in bed, he actually treats me really nicely and respects me. Unfortunately he’s on a business trip now though so I won’t see him again for a couple weeks :(
- I got a good review at work and basically my boss thinks I’m way more awesome at my job than I realized. And I got a $0.05 raise, woooo! lolz
- I’ve actually been getting shit done that I’ve need to get done! Like I finally have a therapist now, I’ve caught up in my French class, I renewed my passport, I’m going to an anxiety group, and I might be able to have a second job opportunity.
- And the best part is that I’ve just found out that I will be spending 10 weeks in London this summer!!! I gotten into a volunteer program that I applied for a couple weeks ago where I’d be doing volunteering in a social service setting! I was originally going to go to spend a week in Israel and a week in London then spend the rest of the summer in New York, which still would have been awesome. Now I’m thinking I’m just going to go to New York a couple weeks before I go to London so I can spend time w/ my friends from college and possibly attend Governor’s Ball music festival in NY since I won’t be able to go to Outside Lands anymore.